I had this vision of "Hydrangea Tops"...well the vision certainly did not turn out the way I planned. I need a little bit MORE practice to accomplish that skill. Even though I must say that the video looked promising. Somehow the student did not deliver :(
This is the video that I was studying:
I need to keep watching!
Since I was going for "Hydrangea" tops I decided to use a mix of blue and yellow. I wanted the blue to really pop, and the contrast with the yellow was certainly going to help.
Here is a short vine video:
After I realized that I was not getting close to the what I was looking for, I grabbed a chop stick and textured some of the tops. The end result was actually not so bad.
I am also really enjoying the fragrance that I used. Natures Garden Tahitian Waterfall. It's a very nice soothing, fresh scent. I like it...and here is the description:
sweet jasmine, wild lilies and violets, with the enchanting mist of a cool tropical waterfall.
I LIKE MY SOAP!
Now, there is something I don't like about my soap...and that is that my Titanium Dioxide (TD) did not dissolve very well. If you look really closely you can see some of the white specs. That was a little disappointing. I am certainly going to start using more of TD that dissolves in water instead of the oil type.
but...I still like my soap! :)
Thanks for checking out my blog!