I have to admit...I did not do very well with this challenge. Not only did I decide to go a little over the top (3 colors), the color scheme that I was envisioning for this soap did not come out like I wanted it. My problem is that I used to much TD and ended up making pastel colors as oppose to the nice darker colors I was looking for. Oh well...goes to show, I still have more practice to gain in the coloring field.
Like I said before, I got a little too ambitious and decided to use 3 Mica Colors. Not a good idea. It got a little too busy and also struggled with the thickness of the Mica and Oil. It ended up being a little too runny.
Here are the results:
Yes, I do need a LOT more practice with this technique. The fragrance that I also used ended up fading on me..."Strawberry Jam" :(
I do like my swirls in the soap :)
(ignore the bubbles!!!)
One more challenge to go, "Leopard Spots!"...
I predict this may be the one that absolutely gets me crying :(
Thanks for checking out my blog!