Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ready Set GO!

I was pretty excited as I was heading home from work today.  I had to make a special stop the my local FEDEX location and pick up a package.

It was finally here!!!


 
 
I carefully opened it up and it was official! 
I was definitely in the Spring 2013 S.O.A.P Team!!!



 
 
I carefully took all the packing out and unpacked the bottles. 
How cool!
How exciting!!!





Now first impressions so far:
  • #1 Has a nice citrus, fresh scent.  Very light.  I like it!
  • #2 Is definitely a very masculine scent.  My husband took a sniff and he said it reminded him of the cologne "Fahrenheit" (???).  I think it's pretty nice.
  • #3 It's a floral. Very soft...and I am trying to figure out the note..can't place it yet.
  • #4 A Cool, Sea Spray type.  Very refreshing.
  • #5 Very sweet, sort of like Pineapples :)
  • #6 Definitely some Vanilla here, and I think Coconut
  • #7 Is tricky...it's pretty earthy.  My husband said it reminded him of wet dirt???  I'm still trying to figure out.

I'll be taking my precious cargo to the office tomorrow and ask second opinions :)

I am so excited to start soaping!  I will try #1 tomorrow night!

Stay Tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh....that's what number 4 smelled like! I had originally said melons! ha ha You helped me place it! Kindof an ocean sea spray for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Can't wait to see how your testing goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so glad for you! Have fun and can't wait to read your future posts on these experiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so exciting! Maybe next time around I will "try out" so to speak - the SOAP team just sounds like a blast to participate in! I can't wait to see how things go for you with all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, lucky you Roxana...how positively exciting!!! Can't wait to follow your testing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those scents sound amazing and I can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete