It was finally here!!!
I carefully opened it up and it was official!
I was definitely in the Spring 2013 S.O.A.P Team!!!
I carefully took all the packing out and unpacked the bottles.
Now first impressions so far:
- #1 Has a nice citrus, fresh scent. Very light. I like it!
- #2 Is definitely a very masculine scent. My husband took a sniff and he said it reminded him of the cologne "Fahrenheit" (???). I think it's pretty nice.
- #3 It's a floral. Very soft...and I am trying to figure out the note..can't place it yet.
- #4 A Cool, Sea Spray type. Very refreshing.
- #5 Very sweet, sort of like Pineapples :)
- #6 Definitely some Vanilla here, and I think Coconut
- #7 Is tricky...it's pretty earthy. My husband said it reminded him of wet dirt??? I'm still trying to figure out.
I'll be taking my precious cargo to the office tomorrow and ask second opinions :)
I am so excited to start soaping! I will try #1 tomorrow night!